READ BEFORE RIDING
Electric skateboards are powerful vehicles and require skill and knowledge to be enjoyed safely.
- Be aware of the laws that govern the use of electric board on public roads, bike paths, sidewalks, or other places that you may ride.
- Braking downhill on a full battery will cause board shutdown and temporary loss of braking power since regenerative braking will overcharge the battery. is recommended to start riding uphill or on flats to drain the battery before attempting to go downhill. To safely come to a stop you can carve or use foot braking.
- Apply brakes intermittently and avoid applying long braking drags.
- The board can lose power and brakes at any moment due to radio interference between your remote and the board, a dead remote battery, unintentional engaging the brakes, braking when the battery is fully charged, and other factors. Only ride the board at speeds and on hills where you’d be comfortable stopping without power brakes.
- Always assume you are invisible to vehicles and pedestrians, ride defensively. Cars and other vehicles can kill you, so always be aware of your surroundings when riding in the presence of other vehicles. Ride defensively and assume other vehicles can’t see you. Remember that your board may lose power and brakes at any moment.
- Never ride at night without lights.
- Never leave your board in a hot vehicle, the heat will have adverse effects on the batteries and electronics.
- Always wear a helmet to avoid serious head injuries, also protective equipment like gloves and pads are highly recommended.
- Ride only as fast as you can stop safely. No machine is guaranteed against malfunction.
- Never ride mentally fatigued, learn to fall safely and to foot brake.
- Avoid Water: Do not ride on wet or icy pavement. Any amount of water has the potential to damage the board’s electronics and water damage is not covered under warranty. Riding on the wet or icy pavement is extremely dangerous due to the potential for losing traction and control.
- Never ride in the water, on wet surfaces, in the rain, on slippery or uneven surfaces, up steep hills, in traffic, and over cracks, train tracks, gravel, rocks, or any obstacles that could cause a loss of traction. Avoid night riding, areas with poor visibility, and narrow spaces.
Learn more about typical questions they you may have about boundmotor. We list all commonly asked questions. If you have a question that has not been answered, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ship all our products worldwide. Certain products such as batteries cannot be shipped worldwide but all other parts are available to ship worldwide.
If your order has been received along with your payment. We do our best to get all order shipped out within 1-2 business days. If any issues or custom requirements your shipment could be delayed until those issues are resolved.We will do our best to get your shipment out as soon as we can. Our warehouse and shipment team are open 5 days a week to provide exceptional shipping speeds to you.
We offer free shipping for all orders over $100.
You may be required to pay an import tax for importing products within your country. You’ll need to find out what your import tax rate would be and the cost associated with that.
We unfortunately don’t have any control over the import fees or taxes that you may have to pay.
If your order is returned due to import tax reasons. The customer is liable for all shipping costs associated in shipping your order.
You can purchase through financing by using Affirm.
We are always looking for other options to allow our customers the ability to finance their purchase.
Not everybody would be qualified for a sponsorship but we may be interested if you have a social audience. Send us an email email@example.com and let us know more about your social audience reach and your engagement levels.An alternative option would be to join our affiliate program if you are interested you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get you joined into our program.
Electric skateboard questions
An Electric Skateboard isn’t 100% waterproof but they are typically water resistant. You can ride them in water and wet roads but I would 100% avoid any puddles and not purposely go through any puddles to prevent any issues.
The trick is to ride on only slight rainy streets (that don’t accumulate puddles of water) and to pick your board up if there is a water puddle and then continue when there are no puddles of water.
Your Electric Skateboard relies on traction and can be an issue in wet scenarios. I would ride well below your typical speed and always know that something can go wrong when riding in rain. That way you are aware and can prevent serious issues from happening.
Bearings will most definitely need to be replaced after time when riding in rain. As well as electronics becoming damaged due to water and moisture.
Any issues associated by water are not covered within our warranties.
Electric Skateboards are designed as electric transportation vehicles and cruising boards. They are perfect for short distance trips that would otherwise be a very long walk. Electric Skateboards are perfect for 5-10 mile trips.
100-120KG, but don’t jump on the board. our boards are not flexible.
Our electric skateboards can reach about 25-30+mph. We do have customers who are able to build and ride electric skateboards that reach 35-40+mph. However, riding at those speeds is not something which we recommend.
Service & warranty questions
We do our best to assist our customers with any problems which they may have. We are constantly improving our customer support process to provide a seamless experience to our customers. The best way to get assistance with your issues is to email our support team at email@example.com.