Estimated Delivery:Dec 11 - Dec 15
Free Shipping On all orders over $300
- PPM+UART: the best VESC Remote Controller for a DIY Electric Skateboard.
- Works with FW5.1 only.
- 2.4 GHz Remote Controller for a DIY Electric Skateboard.
- Wrist Strap
- 3-speed modes: beginner, eco, and pro
- smart auto turns off after inactivity
- An anti-slip matt coating finish
What is the range of the 2.4 GHz Nano Remote Control system?
How many hours will the remote work for on a full charge
- 5 hours. As a precaution, we suggest you charge your battery fairly often so that way you don’t accidentally end up riding with a low battery.
How to pair your electric skateboard remote and receiver?
- To pair this remote with the Vesc, hold the power button and gear button until the 4 red lights blink.
- Then, turn on the Vesc with the power button (Vesc) and they should pair up automatically.
|LED DISPLAY||NO(NOT FOR NOW)||YES|
|APP TO USE||PPM+UART||UART|
|BLUE TOOTH MODULE||NO OTHER UART PORT FOR BT||ONE UART PORT FOR RECEIVER MODULE, ANOTHER ONE FOR BT|
|THROTTLE CURVE||YES(CUSTOMIZE IN VESC SOFTWARE)||NO(REMOTE CONTROL BUILT-IN PROGRAMMING)|
- if you need a remote with display, choose VX2 PRO remote.
- If you're a beginner， choose the BLADE remote, It can adjust the curve and has a more friendly starting curve and braking curve.
- if you need a blue tooth module, choose VX2 PRO remote.