Riptide KranK Barrel Bushing
Estimated Delivery:Dec 11 - Dec 15
Free Shipping On all orders over $300
- Krank Barrel Longboard Bushings are sold as a Pair with a sticker, and No Washers are included. Bushing Height: 0.6″ – Bushing Diameter: 0.98″
- Performance Under Pressure – The Krank Formula has quite a bit adjustable. You can tighten the kingpin nut up to two full turns to ‘harden’ or ‘loosen’ the feel of the durometer.
- Keep in mind that the rounded edge goes towards the hanger of the skateboard truck and fits snugly into the bushing seat.
Don’t be afraid to mix and match a softer durometer bushing into the Road-Side (Top) position with a harder durometer in the Board-Side (Bottom) position. This can provide additional stability while still allowing carve.
- – Very Hard durometer bushings (96a) are typically for heavier riders or riders looking for a very tight setup.
- – Hard durometer bushings (93a) are for average-weight riders and allow for a nice tight set-up with a very little wobble.
- – Medium durometer bushings (90a) are for medium-weight riders & those looking for a bit looser setup than the hard.
- – Soft durometer bushings (87a) are for light-weight riders & those looking for a loose setup.
- – Very Soft durometer bushings (84a) are designed for very light-weight or young riders but are also useful for those looking for a super loose setup (slalom).