RKP 390 CNC precision truck with a 260 mm wide hanger which fits a dual 6384 setup with 15 mm wide HTD5M timing belts. The nominal baseplate angle is 45 degrees but can be adjusted to 35-54 degrees.
Specs of the truck:
Ride height: 58.8-63.8 mm
Wheelbase offset: approx. +1.5 inch
Rake: 0 mm
Bushing seat diameter: 24.6 mm and 2.3 mm deep (dished)
Total truck width: 390 mm
Support dual 63100 motors with 15mm belts. The hanger has the same profile as Caliber II and works with all Caliber II baseplates on the market.
- 10mm straight axles: recommended for pneumatics
- Stepped 10-8 axles: recommend for urethane wheels(same with double kingpin trucks).
- Hanger Length: 260mm
- Overall Length: 390mm
- Weight: 405g per hanger with axles installed
- 10mm Straight:
- Axle Length: Axle Length: 56mm, (3/8″-24 Thread; 11mm length)
- 10-8 Stepped:
- Axle Length: Axle Length: 60mm, (5/16″-24 Thread; 11mm length)
- 2X 260mm Hanger
- 4X Axles
- 4X Lock nuts
- Compatible with Caliber II, Paris, and our adjustable baseplates
- When bought with our mounts, a precision clamp will be sent together.
- Axles don’t come pre-installed for shipping reasons. please assemble with blue/red loctite.