- Avoid water – The board is not waterproof. The electronics, bearings and other components may be damaged due to water and water damage are not covered by warranty. Riding in wet conditions is also very dangerous and may cause injury.
- Abuse – Do not jump on the board, do not ride off gutters or curbs, do not smash the board into hard objects, do not drop the board on the ground for starting operation. Although the product has been made to handle rigorous riding, its still an electrical product and needs to be handled with care and respect. Our warranty does not cover any of the above.
- Whenever you ride the board, you risk serious injury or even death from loss of control, collisions, and falls. To ride safely, you must read ALL instructions and safety messages and warnings in this manual.
- Riding on Hills – Riding on hills can be very dangerous, what goes up must come down! So if you ride up an insanely steep hill and you intend to ride down this same hill, this is extremely dangerous and you must know how to control your speed without the use of the electric brakes if ever there was a malfunction or there was a situation where the brakes fail.
All products sold by boundmotor.com are inspected and tested before and after leaving the manufacturer. Each and every item is tested by our technicians and is guaranteed to be free of material defects and manufacturing faults.
- Non-electronic components have a 180-day warranty.
- Electronic components have a 60-day warranty.
- Warranties are non-transferable warranties.
- If a component is defective and/or not correctly made, boundmotor at it’s sole discretion will repair, replace and/or pay the buyer for a replacement.
- Typical use, normal wear, and tear, crash, water damage, modifications, improper use and/or installation are not covered.
- No term warranty, in no case, shall boundmotor’s liability be greater than the actual purchase price of the product.
In the unlikely event of a defect, BOUNDMOTOR Skateboards warrants to the original user that our BOUNDMOTOR electric skateboard shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 6 MONTHS from the date of purchase. This warranty does not apply to any electric skateboard that has been subject to abuse, misuse, negligence, or accident (ie riding in wet conditions, dropping the board, smashing the board into objects, etc). Defects caused by tampering or unauthorized alterations or repairs are not covered by this warranty. Perishable items are not subject to warranty due to their deterioration through standard use, these items are – bearings, belts, tubes, tyres, bushings, grip tape, and wheels. If the board is still under warranty and for some reason something breaks or simply stops working, we will repair or replace the part in question. Parts required for warranty will be shipped to customers worldwide at no cost to the customer. Warranty return shipping is the responsibility of the customer, however, BOUNDMOTOR will repair or replace and return free of charge ASAP.
- Please do not open the battery box or any part because if it happens, we cannot figure out if it is because of the manufacturing defect or the improper assembly. Once you do, you will no longer be covered by the warranty.
- Please note that we have to receive the video proof about the product problems so that we can process the tech support. Only video proof(not photo) could work which is very important for us to figure out the component defections and ask for a refund from our suppliers.
CARBON DECK WARRANTY POLICY
WHAT WE COVER
The warranty covers warping, de-lamination and manufacture defects for a period of 90 days from the date of purchase. This means we will repair or replace the faulty deck involving faulty materials only.
WHAT WE DO NOT COVER
Any breakage due to:
- Jumping or excessive force applied on the deck
- Normal wear such as scratches, chips or cracks
- Any form of high impact resulting in damage
- Excessive water
- For any warranty issues, please contact the distributor you bought the board from.